Nusaude Veg Omega 3
More than 400 million Indians prefer vegetarian diet & the traditional roots emphasize on plant based diet. Vegetarian diet lacks certain essential nutrients like Omega-3 fatty acids & B complex vitamins.
Omega 3 fatty acids are the essential fatty acids not synthesised in the body and need to be supplemented by diet. Vegetarians lack the optimum levels of Omega 3 fatty acids as fish is the main source.
Omega 3 fatty acids are key to the structure of every cell wall & play a crucial role in functioning of the cells, nourishes the skin & hair, repairs & maintains the skin’s protective barrier. Optimum levels of Omega 3 fatty acids are essential to maintain healthy skin & hair.
Nusaude Veg Omega 3 capsules is the holistic approach for skin & hair health, loaded with 200 mg of pure DHA sourced from algal oil. A boon for the vegetarians.
- Repairs skin’s protective barrier
- Prevents skin sensitivity & irritation
- Promotes hair growth
- Nourishes the skin & hair
- Protects against sun damage
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 200 mg
- Increases the blood circulation to skin
- Regulates the inflammatory modulators
- Seals moisture & promotes lipid synthesis
- Promotes barrier function & prevents sensitivity
- Aids in opening of hair follicles and promotes hair growth
- Prevents drying & flaking of scalp
- Nourishes skin & hair
What Is Different About Nusaude Veg Omega 3 Capsules?
Thin coating- ensures faster disintegration in the body
Small size of the capsule ensures palatability
Liquid filling- Faster absorption & accelerated action
Stable at high temperature
Non-reactive- The active ingredients do not react with the capsule coating
Frequently Asked Questions
DHA stands for Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which is an essential Omega 3 fatty acid. DHA plays a role in functioning & maintenance of each body cell. Deficiency of DHA might lead to few medical conditions & it is essential to maintain optimum levels of DHA in body. It is safe for consumption.